Monday, July 13, 2009

Going to the Restroom on Your Own........

As I laid flat on my back for 6-hour following my kidney biopsy I had a lot of time to answer e-mails on my work BB and think about where my life has been. First of all I can appreciate being able to go to the restroom on my own. You can't get up after having this procedure do to hemorrhaging, so either you don't go or use a bedpan. I opted to wait :)

Over the past few days I have met people or had friends who stated 'you are so positive considering all that is going on with you both medically and personally, but you still maintain a glow and a upbeat attitude'. People with Lupus and Fibromyaglia must keep positive family and friends around you because life is too short to be 'flaring' because of negativity. I'm happy to be alive and only have a few 'bad' days. It could always be worst.

Always thank your higher power for what you have. I do it everyday.

Down2earthlupis

No comments:

Post a Comment