Thursday, July 2, 2009

North Dakota...Yaw Sure

I’ve had a world wind last two days in ND. I’ve never been farther north than Kansas. I was in Minot, ND which is a beautiful area with a small town feel. The residents were warm, welcoming and proud of there city. We metropolitans aren’t as proud of cities as these residents.

Minot Air Force Base host approximately 6800 Airman and their families. They got a new massive shopping center. This was my first grand opening and it was AWESOME. At first I was reluctant to travel so far north, but I’m glad I did. I was able to meet Airmen that were so happy to experience such a wonderful facility as large is in a Wal-Mart, 20 miles away. In Dallas you see one literally every 3-5 miles. I definitely left being fulfilled. Don’t judge a book by its cover…..there’s always a great story in between those covers.

Down2earthlupie

No comments:

Post a Comment